Joe has a proven track record of sales of industrial, commercial and office real estate, along with representing investors, landlords and tenants with lease transactions and negotiations. His no nonsense, personal, client first approach to business has been the hallmark of his entire business career.
BA Albion College Physics & Math
Years of Experience: 30+
Tony’s commercial real estate experience started with the Beale Group which gave him the tools and knowledge to start his own company. He furthered his abilities with the Insite Commercial Group, which has given him the opportunity to join the Investment Division at Colliers International. After receiving his commercial real estate foundation with the Beale Group, Tony started his own company in the mid 80’s called Diversified Group. He specialized in sales, leasing, and management of commercial properties. Prior to his real estate career, Tony was brought up in a first generation Italian family whose life was based around construction. In turn, Tony learned many facets of above and below ground construction.
- Experience managing six commercial centers
- Spent six years with the 425 Airborne Rangers, connected to the Michigan National Guard
- Member of the Detroit Area Commercial Board of Realtors
- Sold several major shopping centers in the Detroit Metro area
- Built, leased, managed and sold commercial buildings
Associate Degree in Business Administration